Thursday, November 10, 2016

Moss

April 09, 2016

I wish
To grow
Moss upon
Your mind


Encroach you
Suffocate
Will you
To my thoughts

Give you
A new pair
Of eyes
Look!

Mesmeric
Uncontrolled
Beauty resides
Within

Fierce
Uncontrollable
Unconditional
Passion

Not of the body
No
Of centuries
Of time

Of wasted youth
Of wasteful lives
Of redemption
Of its relief

Passion indeed
Of souls kindred
Of the other half
Not better

Merely identical
Never
The body
No.

Let my moss
Grow
On your mind
Let me be

Your filter
That turns
Yellow light
Into gold

Let me be
Your aching feet
Let me be
The thought

That warms
Let me be
The second skin
Of endless lustre

Of hyperbole
Of beginnings
Of rapture
Of song

Lie on me
Let me grow
Over you
Joined forever

Under the wet earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment